Trauma Gates™ Externship is 50 hours supervised hands-on (3 clients with 10 sessions each), including 20 hours of coaching support, including zoom calls.
• Applicant must have completed the 50 hr. Trauma Gates™ Intensive training.
• Complete externship within 7 months (unless other arrangements have been made)
Upon completion of Trauma Gates™ Certification Externship
• A diploma of certification will be issued.
• You may promote yourself and advertise as a Trauma Gates™ Practitioner
• You may not teach Trauma Gates™ material.
• You may not write books, or articles on the Trauma Gates™ process unless you have received
written approval from Anna Apple.
Work with 3 clients (10 1.5 hr. sessions each) over the next 7 months at an “externship rate” ($45 - $65 session). Some may require more sessions at which time financial and time details can be discussed between client and practitioner.
Be available for weekly sessions. It is not advised that more than 1 week be skipped in the 10 sessions series for optimal results.
Practitioners must possess and be current with a license or certification from their professional licensing board.
Have professional liability insurance covering their scope of practice.
Fill out feedback forms for their Personal Advisor at the completion of each session and submit them weekly. Timely submission is required.
Personal Advisor reviews will be scheduled with the practitioner 2x throughout the externship.
Practitioners must attend 100% of the Zoom bi-monthly meetings. Time to be determined by each group. Recorded sessions are available for making up missed sessions. There will be 1 Zoom meeting a week for the first 2 weeks to launch externs.
Provide a professional space to work with clients.
Purchase a business license to operate as a sole proprietor for your city.
Practice appropriate self-care throughout the externship period.